Here are My Wishes for You
We all are in this together, here are my wishes for you. Receive them, they are for you all out there and spread the word to the world with love and kindness.
These past few weeks have been (and is) tough for everyone but tougher for people who deal with severe anxiety and depressive episodes in their life. It also made me doubt my healing process.
This is my message to whoever needs it. Here is what I wish for you for being able to grow through dark days or even surviving them, get you on the road of recovery.
- I wish you happiness: We already have been through a lot this year. Maybe life isn’t going as per the plans but I hope you never stop loving yourself every day. May you have more positive thoughts than negative ones. Always remember, happiness is within you. No matter what’s happening, find a moment where you let yourself feel true happiness. All you need is to show up for you and to see the silver lining.
- I wish you to stay kind to your mind: To everyone who is in the healing process, the world might seem crazy or uncertain to you because whenever we look around, we see and hear sadness, misfortune, and fear. Of Course it is more challenging than ever to let our mind relax and stop worrying, but stay kind to your mind. It's more important to find peace than ever. It’s important to breathe peace and exhale stress.
- I wish you unwavering faith: With all the news out there about the world crisis, COVID -19, etc, we all can easily become cynical and worry and it’s normal. But, let me tell you one thing, we all need to cling to faith and trust in the process. Things will get better if we stay positive and feel the blessing of our beliefs. We can choose just to have 1, either faith or fear. You know what fear does, but faith will heal you.
- I wish you abundance: It’s fine to be more and want more. It is your diving right to allow yourself to be open. Become a magnet to prosperity. I appreciate the good you already have. You deserve to be comfortable and have all the good things you desire. Abundance will flow in your life in new and amazing ways.
- I wish you love: No matter where your heart may be now, how much your heart is broken, you are worthy of all the love that you are seeking. Love is the only greatest healer. But before you allow someone else to love you, honor who you are and love yourself unconditionally and then let love guide all of your relationships.
Remember, healing is a process and yes, it does take time. All we can do right now is to look out for those who are fighting their inner demons during this hour of need and start being a little sensitive towards each other as staying home can be really suffocation for certain people right now. I hope anyone who’s feeling this way realizes that we all are in this together. May these wishes give you all that you need… Spread The Word