Believe me, Good Looks aren’t Everything
When I say looks actually aren’t everything, I mean it.
To be really honest with you girls, people nowadays, are least concerned about your looks. You can go out and try to impress others just by how you look but, trust me you’ll end up repelling almost everyone.
Earlier, girls in the society were expected to look slim, attractive with good hair and body. Now the time has changed but there are still many girls out there who think that if we’d just lost or gained some weight, we would be much happier. Like seriously?
Maybe, this is true for those who cannot figure out how to glow from inside.
Listen to me, there is nothing sexier than a girl who knows who she is, what she deserves, and isn’t afraid of her real self regardless of her skin color, size of the body, or what job she do. You can be the prettiest girl in the world, but if you are insecure, selfish, and spiteful, you will be the most unlovable.
There is a difference between a pretty girl and a beautiful girl. And the difference is here!
A Beautiful girl:
- Know who she is: What’s your purpose? What are your needs, dreams, desires? The first step to becoming truly beautiful is to know who you truly are. To know things that weren’t given to you by the society or the people you surround with. Our insecurities come from our lack of identity. Especially when we let other people define us. Take time, go on self-discovery.
- Realize her worth: When you let other people define you, you become vulnerable to them. But when you realize your worth, the power is yours. Remember, you have the power to define your worth. Know what you can offer on the table and not to tolerate any less than you deserve. Always create a strong and healthy boundary so people know to respect you. Of course, you cannot control how others catch onto you, but it is important to control how you think of yourself. And when you know you’re worthy of love, people will start believing it, too.
- Love who she is: I really need to mention this one, it’s a brutal truth, no amount of adoration and love from someone else will be equal to the love we give ourselves. We spend so much time making people or convince them to live us. What I suggest is to build a kind and loving relationship with ourselves. The joy that comes from unwavering self-love is what makes you beautiful and that joy radiates within. Ladies, self-love is everything!
- Is unapologetic: You all might get me wrong at first, but being unapologetic means to embrace the truth. It’s about living a life that suits your vision, not others. Stop spending time worrying about how everybody will think of you, focus on yourself. Do what you feel like doing. Dress the way you want to. Get a job that gives you meaning. Love people the way you want to. Just live an unapologetic life on your own terms.
- Live in the present: There is a famous saying by Eckhart Tolle,” Most humans are never fully present in the now because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then, you miss your whole life, which is never not now.” I agree, it is important to build your life now for a secure future, but overthinking is not good. Stop worrying so much about the future. Have balance thoughts about your future, but not on the cost of your present. Be where your feet are.
- Surround herself with authentic and happy people: Many people might not think of it but the kind of people you’re surrounded with can influence how attractive you are. Let’s take one situation. You are constantly surrounded by toxic, unmotivated, and selfish people, do you think anyone would like to a member of that kind of group? Trust me, people won’t even like to come near. So be more careful who you allow walking into your circle. Cut off all the negativity, even that sometimes means letting people go.
- Live a healthy life: And I am not only talking about green vegetables, carbs, proteins, try to be healthy emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Work on yourself and for yourself. Make yourself healthy from inside out. Find meaning in everything you do. Go soul searching. Do things with intention and most importantly, learn how to be grateful even for little things.
A confident girl glows with the beauty that no one can take away from her, as long as she knows what she believes in and stands by it. Be mentally, physically spiritually, and emotionally happy. Baby Girl, get your shit together and focus on your inner self.
Realize that your purpose in life isn’t to be attractive so that people will love you. Your purpose in life is to live it on your own terms.
NOW GO KILL IT!!!